- In all cases, J & S Stott (referred to from here on as "the
Company") acts as a service providing information to motorists
- any contract entered into, is one between the user and the owner of
the services. The Company shall not be responsible for the actions of
the user or the owner or for any consequences resulting there from. The
Company shall not be responsible for any promises or obligations made
by any other persons in respect of such contract nor for any disputes
resulting there from.
- Every care has been taken to ensure accuracy in this site, however,
the Company does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained therein. The Company cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions in
the material supplied for inclusion, but where such are brought to our attention
we will amend accordingly. To the extent permitted by law we disclaim all warranties express or implied as to the accuracy of such information. We strongly recommend that all prospective clients contact individual establishments to confirm times, availability of food, accommodation and facilities prior to their arrival to avoid disappointments.
- The Company does not accept liability to any person for the death,
sickness or injury of or to the user or any person for the loss, theft
or damage to property however sustained or caused.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for any damage or loss arising
from inaccuracy, error, omission or from any cause what-so-ever by the
Company or it's representatives.
Accommodation and Services
- The Company accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of description
or photographs nor does it accept any responsibility should the property
or services not conform to the users expectations or personal standards.
- The Company is not responsible if there are any changes or cancellations
to any bookings - this contract is one between the user and the owner
of the accommodation.
- The Company does not rate any of the services in terms of quality,
presentation, condition or distance from a junction. All rates charged
are determined by the owners. The Company accepts no responsibility
for any charge in any form.
- The Company retains the absolute discretion to alter or refuse any
listing received and will not necessarily enter into any discussion
on this matter.
- A subscription year is the 12 months from date of subscription.
- Any 12 month subscription taken out through a 'special offer' is done so on the understanding that an invoice for the full rate will be sent to the establishment at the time of renewal.
- The Company retains the right to alter subscription rates at any time,
however, annual subscriptions will not be altered prior to the 12 month
- Listings may be cancelled within the first fourteen days for a full
refund of any subscription paid less a reasonable charge for 'set up
services' provided by the Company and it's representatives. No refunds
will be paid after the 14 day period for any reason.
- The Company reserves the right to maintain a subscriber's details on the site after the completion of the subscription period, whether that period was paid for or added following a special offer.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for any direct or consequential
loss due to down time or the inability to provide a listing service.
From time to time, the site may be deactivated to enable adjustments
- The Company retains the right to cancel any subscription for any reason
upon refund of any outstanding fees paid calculated on a pro-rata basis
of the annual listing fee.
- The Company reserves the right to remove any content from the site
which it deems to be unsuitable.
- The Subscribers agree that they shall not upload any picture or files
whose contents are illegal, defamatory, obscene, harassing, offensive,
sexually explicit, that encourage a violation of the law, or that contain
- All content published on offmotorway.com is the property of the Company.
Any unauthorised use of our images and content may result in legal action.
- The Company does not collect any internet user data or post any cookies
to computers, using this site. As such we do not supply anyone with
specific data on who has been using the sites. Under no circumstances
shall personal data be passed from the Company to third party companies,
other than that displayed on the site pages.
- Any disputes shall be settled according to English law.
- Should you have any complaint regarding a property or service, this
should be reported to the owner of the establishment.
The Company reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Business at any time